Total Pageviews

Monday 26 September 2011

A little on Patterns

1.1: - [[One] has been [doing something] for a [long enough period of time to tell a story about this] in order to [get the wanted result], but [after all this time], [just when a result was about to "bloom"], [the crucial part of the process] was [no longer available]]. Examples:
 Example #1: ["I've been working hard in order to get enough money to finally buy the Ferrari I wanted so much for over a month straight, and you know what? The Ferrari I wanted has gone exclusive and is no longer produced anymore. Unbelievable."] - Bummer.
 That's what I call "a PATTERN". They can "branch out" in all sorts of ways, and the thing is that I know a lot of "branch-outs" and a lot of Patterns as a whole. The "branch-outs" are actually "extended versions" of Patterns.
(about the example given ==>)That is the same pattern, but with different words in it. Same effect. Exactly. You see what I mean? No matter what you are talking about, what matters is The Pattern and The Way you say it, and Ways of saying are patterns too. The example used is simply a Specific Version of the same Pattern, and that's it.
 Example #2: ["After a whole night of studying, I've done the homework in order to get an acceptable grade, but the next day when I went to school to give the teacher my homework for him to check how I did - the school was closed and I can't give the homework to the teacher on any other day, because she is going to Paris tomorrow. Unbelievable."] - Same 1.1 Pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment